skip to main | skip to sidebar

Masticatory Thoughts

Friday, July 16, 2004

ok... now it's an upset stomach

We just ate lunch at an Indian buffet in Redmond known as Sahib. Needless to say I got my money's worth of food. I can barely focus my eyes right now I'm so stuffed. In fact, I barely made it back to the office and when I got back, I didn't even had to push, I just had to stop clenching. I am full.
Posted by Ryan at 12:33 PM

1 comment:

steph said...

yo...that's gross.

8:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2005 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2004 (61)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Double Dipping
      • Yay!
      • I come from a land down under
      • ok... now it's an upset stomach
      • It's not an upset stomach...
      • into thin air...
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)