Monday, June 20, 2005

Finally!

Finally, I heard back from Columbia, the school I got waitlisted at. Unfortunately it was a no, which by now we expected. Stupid Columbia, I would have rather been rejected outright than this. Keeping us waiting and hopefully for two months for nothing.

6 comments:

G said...

ah sucks... those bastards are missing out a great guy.

so you'll be going to UW?

david said...

at least now you won't have to pack up all your transformers.

steph said...

they didn't want me either. obviously, they're totally crazy. who wouldn't love to have us at their school?

anon said...

lame dude. Selfishly, at least I have another person to trade PS2 games with :)

G said...

i still say it's time for another party at your pad. we gotta view a DVD on the new monster TV or play video games.

BYOB!

Ryan said...

thanks :) now that i know i'm not moving, my summer is a lot more free!